A lot of people think they make good margaritas but here is the authentic restaurant-tyle recipe straight from Mexico.
To see this entire vlog series in a playlist, click on through to this link:
My Vlogging Gear:
LG V10 Android Phone –
– This is what nearly all of my video is shot on. Just on my phone. It has the ability to shoot 4K as well as full manual mode. It has opticial image stabilization which is key for making video steady.
Clip-On wide angle lens –
– This allows my to get wider shots and it simply clips on to the phone.
Anker Powercore Battery Bank –
– Keeping my phone charge for long days out and about.
Joby Gorrila Pod SLR Zoom –
– Gives me the ability to hold the phone farther away from me as well as a great way to mount the phone to anything for more unique angles and long exposure shots.
GoPro Hero 4 Black –
– My GoPro for underwater and more extreme shots where the phone cannot be used.
DJI Phantom Quadcopter –
– Getting unique aerial shots of the places I go to us accomplished with a DJI Phantom.